Fractionals United Is One Year Old Today!
Last year today, I had this crazy idea. I had just come back to being fractional, found it harder and lonelier, and didn't want to do it alone. When I couldn't find a community for the sake of community, I decided to see if there was interest in one.
And as the chart demonstrates, there was definitely interest.
But I can't take sole credit for this amazing growth. Yes, it's my community and vision, and yes, I optimized it for ease of entry, but I happened to be at the right place at the right time. And fractional is only going to continue growing.
- FrUn will continue to be free and open to current and aspiring fractional leaders;
- FrUn will continue focusing on community, and as such, prioritize connection, collaboration, and learning from each other;
- FrUn will continue to partner with those in the fractional ecosystem that provide other needed services for fractionals.
- We are giving members more ways to actively engage in the community: the advisory board and outreach committee continue to exist, and now we have location and functional channel leads too.
- The community will need to become self-sustaining monetarily at some point, and we're working towards this with a combination of small recurring donations from members and sponsorships.
- And I will continue to both optimize community operations and delegate more of the day-to-day administration and logistics to my team since I continue to do both fractional COO and workflow consulting work.
Here's to a great 2024!